Share Transfer (Buy & Sell, Merger & Acquisition)
In accordance with the company constitution, shareholders of a Singapore company have the right to transfer shares or give as gift.
Usually, update of shares happens when following events take place: sale & purchase shares, share allotment, merger & acquisition and so on.
There are several important tasks to be completed by statutory secretary:
- Obtaining share transfer agreements
- Preparation of share transfer documents
- Prepare share transfer resolutions
- Lodge share transfer to ACRA
- Submit share transfer stamp duty (0.2% of the net value of the share transfered)